Sunday, April 18, 2010

Updates

Just wanted to give an update because I've been M.I.A. on my blog lately.

I've been very busy revamping all the titles, tags and descriptions in my Etsy shop to conform with the new SEO guidelines. It's not really the way I prefer to spend my time, but it had to be done.

I've also picked up a few new wholesale accounts, which I'm very excited about! They've been keeping me busy during this slow Etsy spring.

In addition, I've been squeezing in some time to create new bridal jewelry and summer accessories that I can't wait to debut in my shop. They'll be coming soon, so keep an eye out!

On the home front, prom is coming! We picked up my daughter's gown this week for her Junior Prom. It's a gorgeous royal blue with sequin designs. I'll definitely post the pics next month.

Also, the weather's been beautiful so we've been washing down the decks, cleaning off the patio furniture, mowing the lawn...all the fun stuff that comes with nice weather. :D

I'll post again soon. Hope you all take care and have a wonderful week!
~Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop by and say hello! I cant wait to see your bridal collection! Jaime

Bonnie said...

Thank you Jaime! Good to see you, thanks for stopping by to say hi!

Bonnie